We’re looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join a highly regarded, small design agency with a well known client base. Do you think outside the box? Are you conceptual? Can you produce amazing design, do you ooze creativity?
This is an exciting role for an experienced designer who wants to lead a small, creative studio who are set for growth. If this sounds of interest, then please send a CV and your portfolio to email@example.com
As a designer with 3 to 5 years minimum experience, your role will include:
*You will be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the design process and have an extensive portfolio of design work from a professional/commercial environment.
* Creating original, innovative designs, concepts and artwork.
* Developing clear briefs, working closely with clients and the Arena senior team to understand needs, timescales etc.
* Manage the design process, adhering to agreed timeframes etc.
* Leading and working with the other designers in the studio.
* Work across print and digital channels.
* Manage the relationship with external printers.
* Help drive the company forward and be an Ambassador of the Arena brand.
* You will understand the importance of tailoring your design work to engage with a broad variety of audiences within a corporate environment.
This is an opportunity to join a unique agency where your skills and experience will enable you to add significant value.
This is fulltime permanent opportunity.
What you’ll get in return:
A competitive and negotiable salary & benefits is on offer depending on experience level. The designer will get to work on regional, national and international brands as part of a small but skilled creative team. Our lovely, modern, airy studio is in Horwich, Bolton with good access to motorways and free parking close by. The team are a group of talented designers, developers and account handlers and they work sensible hours to ensure a good work / life balance.
Copyright © Arena Creative Design 2011 - 2017